APPLY NOW BY CLICKING HERE!
SheTrades Zambia aims to increase the participation of Zambian women-owned businesses in the economy and trade by enhancing their competitiveness and strengthening their market linkages. The initiative is implemented in collaboration with the Ministry of Trade, Commerce and Industry, and the Zambia Development Agency (ZDA).
- Enhance your visibility and get connected with potential buyers, investors, suppliers and business support organizations.
- Increase your skills and knowledge to grow your business through webinars, online training and face-to-face workshops.
- Receive support to participate in regional and international trade fairs and buyer and seller meetings.
Criteria for Applications for women-owned businesses:
- At least 30% owned, managed and controlled by woma(e)n
- Residing in Zambia
- In one or several of the focused sectors: Textiles and garments; Moringa, Honey, Cashew
- Create an account on www.shetrades.com
If you meet the requirements above, you can apply to be a beneficiary of SheTrades Zambia! To apply, click HERE.
Corporations, buyers and investors:
- Increase your visibility and identify new partnerships with key corporations, government agencies and institutions
- Explore new market opportunities and strike business deals by connecting with sellers and suppliers from Zambia
- Gain recognition as a champion of women’s economic empowerment
Apply now HERE!