SheTrades will be participating in the Trade Fair Gambia International from 20 March to 12 April.
If you are under 35 years old you are eligible for the Tekki-fii funded Youth Pavilion. CLICK HERE TO APPLY to exhibit your products at a stall within the SheTrades booth.
If you are over 35 years old and want to participate in the Trade Fair Gambia International please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with:
If you are a SheTrades beneficiary then you are eligible to apply for the Andandorr Programme! Deadline 17 February 2020.
What is SheTrades in The Gambia?
SheTrades in the Gambia aims to facilitate the integration of Gambian women-owned businesses in the economy and increase their participation in trade. The initiative will be implemented in collaboration with the Ministry of Trade, Regional Integration and Employment.
- Enhance your visibility and get connected with potential buyers, investors, suppliers and business support organizations
- Increase your skills and knowledge to grow your business through webinars, online training and face-to-face workshops
- Receive support to participate in regional and international trade fairs and buyer and seller meetings.
Criteria for Applications for women-owned businesses:
- At least 30% owned, managed and controlled by woma(e)n
- Residing in The Gambia
- In one or both of the focused sectors: Horticulture and Textiles and Garments
- Hold a user account on www.shetrades.com
- Increase your visibility and identify new partnerships with key corporations, government agencies and institutions
- Explore new market opportunities and strike business deals by connecting with sellers and suppliers from The Gambia
- Gain recognition as a champion of women’s economic empowerment
If you have any questions, please email SheTradesGambia@intracen.org