APPLY NOW BY CLICKING HERE!
SheTrades in the Gambia aims to facilitate the integration of Gambian women-owned businesses in the economy and increase their participation in trade. The initiative will be implemented in collaboration with the Ministry of Trade, Regional Integration and Employment.
- Enhance your visibility and get connected with potential buyers, investors, suppliers and business support organizations
- Increase your skills and knowledge to grow your business through webinars, online training and face-to-face workshops
- Receive support to participate in regional and international trade fairs and buyer and seller meetings.
Criteria for Applications for women-owned businesses:
- At least 30% owned, managed and controlled by woma(e)n
- Residing in The Gambia
- In one or both of the focused sectors: Horticulture; and Textiles and Garments
- Create an account on www.shetrades.com
If you meet the requirements above, you can apply to be a beneficiary of SheTrades in The Gambia!
To apply, click HERE.
Corporations, buyers and investors:
- Increase your visibility and identify new partnerships with key corporations, government agencies and institutions
- Explore new market opportunities and strike business deals by connecting with sellers and suppliers from The Gambia
- Gain recognition as a champion of women’s economic empowerment
Apply now HERE!
On 27th February 2019, we are launching SheTrades in The Gambia. To participate in the event, click HERE.
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com