|Jul 23, 2017 - Jul 26, 2017 |Geneva,Switzerland
By SheTrades: Pure London
Join SheTrades during Pure London, UK’s largest gathering of fashion buyers that showcases footwear, accessories and ready to wear collections from over 1,000 mid to high-end brands and designers.
Don’t miss this opportunity and if you meet the below criteria, apply today to receive training, participate in Pure London and meet potential buyers.
Who can apply:
- Majority women owned company; managed and controlled enterprises; companies that are legally registered and incorporated; domiciled in an economy in transition or developing country;
- Women entrepreneurs who would like to exhibit at Pure London their latest Spring/Summer Collection;
- Companies that can cover their travel costs to UK, accommodation and other expenses on site, as travel, accommodation and other expenses on site are not covered by ITC and must be paid by the participants on a cost-sharing basis;
- Applicants that are be able to communicate in English.
Benefits of participation:
- ITC will offer a space to selected women entrepreneurs to exhibit at Pure London;
- ITC will provide support and capacity building trainings to participants;
- ITC will help identifying new partnership opportunities and new markets;
- ITC will support companies in meeting potential new Buyers, Global Players and Investors.
How to apply:
- Fill out the online Application Form as soon as possible and before 3rd April 2017 (due to limited space available)
Please note that applications will go through a competitive selection process and only the selected women entrepreneurs will be contacted by ITC.
Contact email@example.com for further information