Don’t miss this opportunity to attend the YouthConnekt Africa Summit held from the 19 to 21 July 2017 in Kigali, Rwanda. #SheTrades is organising a delegation of women entrepreneurs and you can be one of them!
Hosted by H.E President Paul Kagame, the summit will bring together government officials & special guests that include Jack Ma, Founder and Executive Chairman of Alibaba.com Group, Dr. Mukhisa Kituyi, Secretary General of United Nations Conference on Trade and Development and Abdoulaye Mar Dieye, United Nations Development Programme – UNDP Assistant Administrator and Director of the Regional Bureau for Africa.
The summit is expected to attract more than 2,500 guests.
Apply to be part of the SheTrades delegation attending the Summit and interact with other young entrepreneurs of Africa and with the delegation of Chinese enterprises lead by Jack Ma (Alibaba Group).
ITC will provide:
– tailored training on how to approach and negotiate with Asian buyers / Chinese business style!
– provide support on-site to SheTrades delegation!
– support to companies in meeting potential buyers, Global Players and Investors attending the Summit.
Date: 19-21 July
Venue: Kigali Convention Centre, Kigali, Rwanda
Who can apply:
– majority women owned company; managed and controlled enterprises; companies that are legally registered and incorporated; domiciled in Africa (preferably in Rwanda);
– companies that can cover their travel costs to Kigali, Rwanda, accommodation and other expenses on site, as travel, accommodation and other expenses on site are not covered by ITC and must be paid by the participants;
– applicants that are able to communicate in English.
How to apply:
Fill out the online Application Form to be part of the SheTrades delegation as soon as possible and before 23rd June 2017.
Please note that only the selected young women entrepreneurs will be contacted by ITC.